December 15, 2014

Best Christmas Lights and Sights in San Francisco Area


I’ve always enjoyed all the wonderful Christmas sights and events in the Bay Area and have written about them since my very first book, which was actually a booklet, titled “Getting in the Spirit:  A Guide to Bay Area Christmas Events.”  I've added a page at my website that is inspired by this interest and by my appearance on John Hamilton’s On-The-Go talk show on KGO on December 14, 2014.  Here are some of the best San Francisco Bay Area Christmas lights, sights, and events.  Get on out there and enjoy them!

2-story gingerbread house at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco
2-story gingerbread house at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco

image ©2014 Carole Terwilliger Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

followers